Discover Galway's sights on an iconic open-top, double-decker bus with a 48-hour hop-on hop-off ticket. Be taken to sights such as Salthill Promenade, Spanish Arch and Eyre Square, and hop-off as much as you like at more than 10 stops.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The first tour stop along the route will be Eyre Square - to enjoy a full loop of the tour, hop-on here. However, you are also welcome to hop-on and hop-off at any of the tour stops along the route.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The first tour starts at 9.30am, they operate every 45 minutes, with the last bus departing at 4.15pm. The entire tour duration is approximately 60minutes.
- With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out