Get back to nature and discover the untamed beauty of the west of Ireland on a full-day bus tour to Connemara and Kylemore Abbey. See castles and traditional villages, and walk in a Victorian garden.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 7.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet for Tour Check in Outside of Hyde Hotel, Forster St, Galway City Centre. Please arrive 15 minutes early for Tour Check in. Look out for the "Lally Tours" Blue JacketsOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please note that this tour can include some lengthy walks. Wear comfortable shoes and bring a rain jacket in case of rain
- All the coaches are air-conditioned, but in the winter months it is advised to bring a scarf and/or gloves to keep you warm whilst you are outside
- Infants under 5 years of age will require a child seat (not supplied by the company)
- A minimum number of passengers is required for all tours. In the unlikely event of minimum numbers not being met, customers will be given the option to receive a full refund or take an alternative tour