See the dramatic landscapes of the Cliffs of Moher and The Burren on an amazing coach trip from Galway. Marvel at the rugged coastline and the windswept landscapes of the Wild Atlantic Way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 7.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet for the tour outside of Hyde Hotel, Forster St, Galway City Centre. Please arrive 15 minutes early for tour check-in. Look out for the "Lally Tours" Blue Jackets.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- Infants under 5 years of age will require a child seat (these are not supplied by the company)
- A minimum number of passengers is required for all tours. In the unlikely event of minimum numbers not being met, customers will be given the option to receive a full refund or take an alternative tour
- Aillwee Cave will be closed on Thursdays and Fridays for the month of November and will be closed after the 27th of November up until the Christmas period
- This tour may be canceled due to extreme weather; in the unlikely event of this happening, you will be offered an alternative tour or an alternative date