Escape the bustle of the city and take a convenient return ferry transfer from Galway to Inis Meáin. Take a minibus or bike tour to see the island highlights and immerse yourself in the rich culture and traditions of the quaint island.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
You must exchange your voucher for a ferry ticket at the office ticket in Rossaveel or one of Galway city offices of "Aran Island Ferries" located at: 37-39 Forster St. or at 1 Victoria Place (Merchant's Road).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Sailing time to Inis Meáin is approximately 50 minutes
- Minibus tours on the island are not included and must be paid to the driver on the day of travel
- Please note that the ferry departs from Rossaveel Harbor, a port 23 miles west of Galway city center. Passengers are advised to allow one hour driving time from the city to the port