Explore Gallipoli on the Salentina Peninsula on a 2-hour walking tour of its historic sights. Marvel at Renaissance architecture inspired by classical Greece, cross the bridge linking the old and new cities, and admire the Baroque cathedral of Sant'Agata.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Live tour guide
- Italian, English
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Corso Roma 2, GallipoliOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Transfer from/to Bari or Brindisi Airport or Port available on request
- All excursions are non-refundable within 48 hours of the scheduled date. Refunds will not be given in the case of no-shows