A day trip from Negombo to experience the best of Galle. While there you will encounter the local fort, before experiencing the famed local profession of stilt fishing.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Pickup included
- Your Negombo accommodation.
- Private group
Select participants and date
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended for this tour
- All visitors to Buddhist and Hindu temples are expected to remove footwear and hats (shoulders and knees should also be covered)
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- This tour is subject to favorable weather conditions (if canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date)
- Vaccinated passengers should stay in a level 1 hotel once arrived in Sri Lanka and obtain a negative PCR report in order to start the tour
- It is mandatory to complete 14 days of quarantine for unvaccinated passengers before starting the tour