Watch the sunset off the coast of Madeira on a 3-hour evening catamaran cruise from Funchal. Marvel the changing colors of the sea and reflective waters. Look for native dolphin and whales swimming in the Atlantic Ocean, and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese
Select participants and date
Meet at the VMT Madeira Kiosk in Funchal Marina for check-in. It's located below Praça do Povo, in Avenida do Mar.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please bring a windbreaker and sunscreen. In the summer time, you can also bring a towel and your swimwear
- The catamarans are equipped with toilets, and a bar serving snacks and beverages
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the local operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund
- Please note that tours may be cancelled after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet the minimum requirements, or in the event of bad weather conditions. If this occurs, you will be offered an alternative or full refund