Discover the forest and waterfalls in the Rabaçal area on this 3-hour guided walk in Madeira. Explore the vegetation of the Laurisilva Forest of Madeira and admire spectacular waterfalls as you walk along the island’s levadas (aqueducts).
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Pick-up at hotels in Funchal City, the Caniço area, or Calheta
Select participants and date
- Food in the vehicle
Know before you go
- Difficulty degree: Moderate
- Distance: 10 kilometers
- Please note:
- Be sure to confirm the pick-up time with the tour operator.
- Wear suitable clothes and shoes.
- Bring some food and water with you.
- Always follow the tour guide's instructions.
- No refund can be given for cancellations made within 24 hours of departure of excursion.