Discover the Laurisilva Forest of Madeira on this 4-hour guided walk from Ribeiro Frio to Portela. Explore the natural vegetation and admire the fantastic views over the gorges and valleys as you walk along Madeira’s levadas (aqueducts).
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Pick-up at hotels in Funchal City, the Caniço area, or Calheta
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Food in the vehicle
Know before you go
- Difficulty degree: Moderate
- Distance: 10 kilometers
- Please note:
- Be sure to confirm the pick-up time with the tour operator.
- Wear suitable clothes and shoes.
- Bring some food and water with you.
- Always follow the tour guide's instructions.
- No refund can be given for cancellations made within 24 hours of departure of excursion.