The evergreen Rabaçal valley is situated within the park of Madeira and makes for an enchanting forest walk. Along the way you will discover the treasures of the indigenous Laurisilva forest including the famous 25 fountains.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available for free from most accommodations within Funchal.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Food and drinks
- Hiking shoes
Know before you go
- The guide's decision is final - your safety is the priority.
- Although the walks are offered in several languages, a guide with your language cannot always be guaranteed. An English-speaking guide is always guaranteed.