Hike along the spectacular levada in Madeira. Snap some photos of cascading waterfalls, lush scenery, and beautiful landscapes. Enjoy a picnic lunch near a waterfall before heading back.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese
- Spend a pleasant 4.5 hour walk exploring the levada of Madeira
- Follow your guide along stone paths and through lush landscapes
- Get incredible views over the landscape below
- Stop for a picnic lunch in an idyllic setting near a waterfall
- Pick-up from any hotel in Funchal, Canico and surrounding areas
- Transfer to and from the walk
- Picnic lunch
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Know before you go
- For your picnic lunch we suggest that you bring a 1.5 liter bottle of water, and anything you wish to eat. Walking shoes or boots are advisable for this walks. In the winter months something warm to wear as well as a waterproof. In the summer months a hat and sun protection is also needed. Do not forget to bring a camera.
- Please note that this tour is day trip of about 7 hours with 4.5 hours walking, 2 hours transfer time and half an hour picnic.