Discover the beauty of Eastern Madeira and visit the region’s most iconic landmark, the King Christ statue. Then, visit a traditional wicker village to meet the locals, and hike up to Pico do Areeiro to marvel at the Madeira mountains.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German
- Pickup optional
- Your accommodation in Calheta, Ponta do Sol, or Ribeira Brava.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Funchal Cruise Port, Av. Sá Carneiro, 9000 Funchal, PortugalOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Comfortable clothes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Drinks in the vehicle
- Food in the vehicle
- Unaccompanied minors
- Alcoholic drinks in the vehicle
- Food and drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This product operates rain or shine except in the case of extreme weather events