On this guided running tour, push yourself to complete the 12-kilometer trek from Pico Arieiro to Pico Ruivo, the highest point in the mountains of Madeira. You'll sweat a lot, but the thrill of running through such beautiful scenery will be worth it.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Pickup from your accommodation in Funchal, Câmara de Lobos, or Caniço, Portugal.
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- This run is a distance of 12 kilometers with 1,000 meters elevation gain/loss.
- The terrain is made mostly of rocky paved parts, dirt, and many steps.