Browse the regional produce at a local market, explore Funchal's Old Town, and see Câmara de Lobos on a half-day tour. Learn about Madeira's culture and history on a private tour, with hotel pickup and drop-off included.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Portuguese
- Pickup optional
- Your accommodation in Funchal, Caniço, or Camara de Lobos. Please note that pickup at Funchal Port is not available with this option.
- Private group
Select participants and date
At Funchal Cruise Ship Port, Gare Marítima do Porto do Funchal, 9004-518 Funchal, Portugal. Your guides will pick you up outside on the pier next to your cruise ship.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Unfortunately this activity is not wheelchair accessible
- This tour operates rain or shine, except in the case of extreme weather events