Walk past aromatic trees in the Rabaçal Valley on one of Madeira's famous levada walks, and discover a masterpiece of Mother Nature that descends from the plateau of Paul da Serra and passes the 25 natural spring cascades of the Levada das 25 Fontes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Pick-up is available free of charge from hotels in Funchal and the surrounding area.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
What to bring
Know before you go
- Please bring your own food as food will not be available to purchase during the walk.