Head to Freycinet National Park for the day with a qualified guide. Hike to the Wineglass Beach, voted one of the top 10 beaches in the world. Taste fresh oysters and homemade desserts.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
If pickup arrangements are not organized with the tour operator, please make your way to the general pickup location at the Tasmanian Travel & Information Center, 20 Davey Street, Hobart at 7:25 AM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Although the hike is classified as easy, a suitable level of general health and fitness is recommended
- All tour participants should be prepared for various weather conditions
- Participants will be educated on Minimal Impact Bushwalking and the Leave No Trace policy before entering the park. Activities are always confined to paths and boardwalks to minimize negative impacts.
- Hotel pick ups need to be arranged directly with the tour operator prior to departure. Airport drop offs can also be arranged with the operator upon booking.