For those short on time, who want to discover the French Quarter's history, architecture and stories dating back 300 years!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please check in 15 minutes prior to tour time outside of the Great Frog London Jewelry shop, 710 St. Louis St., across from Antoine's Restaurant, between Royal & Bourbon Sts. Please do not be late as the tour departs on time. If you miss your tour, please call the local operator immediately, so they can try to reschedule your tour (if available). There is a $2.50 same day rescheduling fee per person.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Drinking age is 21
- The supplier reserves the right to refuse service to any guest(s) who are intoxicated and/or disruptive on tour
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and loose, breathable clothing May-October
- Sunglasses, hats and sunscreen are highly recommended
- Drink/bring plenty of water
- Children 5 and under are always complimentary
- All children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note that the minimum per booking is 2, but a minimum of 4 participants is required to run this tour
- Gratuities are optional and not included