Escape from Fremantle city and discover Rottnest Island by bicycle. Experience over 63 beaches as you explore this unique island. Enjoy a combined same-day return ferry with bike hire and experience Rottnest as the locals do.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Host or greeter
Select participants and date
Head to the blue SeaLink ticketing desk inside the B Shed Terminal. Once you get off the ferry, you can get your bike at the Pedal and Slipper shop, which is about a 5-minute walk from the ferry. For additional support or directions, call the local partner.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- After booking, you will receive instructions on how to confirm your booking with the local partner and receive your boarding passes
- Passengers (excluding infants) are welcome to bring 1 carry-on item on board per person
- Tickets for infants are bookable for the ferry trip only, for further information on bike options for children and infants, please contact the local partner
- Bike rental operating hours: daily from 8:30 AM-5:00 PM