Set off on a luxury whale-watching catamaran to spot the largest humpback whale migration in the world during a 5-star experience in Western Australia.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Sardine Jetty, 1 Mews Rd, Fremantle WA 6160, Australia.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- Please note it is recommended that you prepare with motion sickness medication if you are susceptible