Watch the annual migration of the humpback whales on a scenic whale-watching cruise, off the coast of Fremantle, aboard a state-of-the-art catamaran.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide and board the boat the Sardine Jetty.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- If on any tour whales are not sighted, you can join the tour again free of charge
- The return trip must be within the same whale season (September – November)
- If travel is in the last 2 weeks of the season, you may re-book for the next season
- Food and drinks are available for purchase on board at an additional cost