Soar above scenic snowy landscapes and enjoy unsurpassed views of Franz Josef Glacier on this epic helicopter tour. From a unique birds-eye perspective, admire views of some of New Zealand’s highest peaks, then stop for a once-in-a-lifetime snow landing.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 20 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Infants 3yrs and under and weighing less than 15kg will fly for free, sitting on an adult's lap, but they must be declared as a passenger with the initial booking
- Infants 3yrs and under and weighing above 15kg must be charged the child fare
- Flight departures, flight routes, and snow landing are subject to safe and suitable weather conditions and at the pilot's discretion