Immerse yourself into the world’s biggest board game, where you are the protagonist and the city is the game board. Figure out what the clues mean, solve the puzzles, and track down the mystery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
• This is a self-guided tour, you won't meet a team member • Follow the descriptions on the voucher in order to access your game ticket and the printed mapOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Charged Smartphone
- Internet access
Know before you go
- The game takes place in public spaces around Frankfurt.
- Please note, there is no in-person instructor. You need to read the given instructions thoroughly by yourself in order to be able to play the game.
- Over the course of the game you’ll walk approximately 2.5 kilometers/1.5 miles.
- Once started, you have 48 hours to complete the game.
- Children under 14 should be accompanied by an adult.
- The game is suitable for children aged 10 and over.
- Only one ticket per group (2–6 players) is required.