Discover the history of Fort Worth’s famous Stockyards with an expert guide on this history tour pub crawl. Enjoy hidden history, cold drinks, & good times as you visit local saloons.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 - 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the statue of the First Bulldogger – Bill Picket located at the corner of East Exchange Ave. and Rodeo Plaza. The statue is located next to Stockyards Championship Rodeo at 121 E Exchange Ave., Fort Worth, TX, 76164. Your guide will be in front of the statue holding a Fort Worth Crawling sign with a crawling baby logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Driver's license
Know before you go
- There is not much walking included, all of the bars are within a couple of blocks of each other
- The crawl happens rain or shine