Take a ferry ride to the grounds of Fort Sumter, where America’s deadliest war began. Explore the grounds at Fort Sumter National Monument and visit the Museum there.
About this ticket
- Cancellation policy
- Cancel up to 2 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Outside food and non-alcoholic beverages are permitted, but they are not allowed inside the fort’s museum
- Outside alcoholic beverages are prohibited. Beer and wine will be available for purchase on the return boat trip only.
- Tours run rain or shine