Discover the Redwood Route with an extended guided railbiking tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please arrive at the address provided on Sherwood Road. The number 30401 is on the gate of the property.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Closed-toe shoes
Know before you go
- This is a strenuous and lengthy trip, requiring mobility to descend to the railbikes from Sherwood Road
- All passengers are required to fill out a rail bike participant release of liability and assumption of risk agreement prior to receiving their boarding passes. Riders should be capable of bicycling recumbently for hours at a time at low exertion.
- Riders must be at least 18 years of age