Enjoy the best of Florence on a "motocarrozzetta" (sidecar) tour: discover the hidden corners of our city and surrounding hills. This is the best way to take pictures and videos. Included is a traditional Florentine breakfast or lampredotto sandwich.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Piazza Ognissanti, just in the middle of the square (if it rains under the covered entrance of Westing Excelsior or Regency hotels)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- You will be equipped with a vintage helmet
- Some helmet nets are also at your disposal
- It is recommended that you wrap up warm for the tour. However, Chevignon jackets and gloves are provided. A warm blanket will also be at your disposal in the sidecar for maximum comfort.
- For sunny days, sunglasses are recommended
- When it does rain in Florence, it is often merely a light rain that seldom hampers a tour. We provide ponchos and gloves. The sidecar passenger has a windscreen and a waterproof cover.