Discover two of the most beautiful Medieval Tuscan hill towns located in the wonderful countryside surrounded by breathtaking landscapes!
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Starting time 8:30 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Spanish, English, Italian
- Pickup included
- At your accommodation in Florence city or the immediate neighborhood.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
- Visit Cortona, famous for being the set of the movie "Under the Tuscan Sun"
- Explore the Medieval town of Montepulciano where the renowned "Vino Nobile" is produced
- Admire Val D'Orcia, which according to UNESCO is an exceptional exemplar of the way in which a natural setting was redesigned during the Renaissance
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transport on comfortable Mercedes-Benz V Class with AC
- Tax, tolls, parking fees
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Comfortable shoes - there will be some walking on uneven surfaces.