A private, 8-hour excursion through the delightful hills of the Chianti countryside, with ever-changing scenery of vineyards and olive trees. See the old city centre of Siena and then reach San Gimignano, a UNESCO world heritage site.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Italian, French, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Your centrally located hotel in Florence at 9:00 AM.
- Private group
Select participants and date