Discover Florence on this private tour that offers several options; tailor your tour to suit your interests. Depending on your choice of itinerary, you’ll see the main piazzas and churches or enjoy guaranteed skip-the-line entry to the Florence Cathedral.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
- Choose the option you prefer to customize your Florence tour
- Spend 2 hours discovering the city’s attractions with a local professional guide
- Enjoy the intimacy of a private tour while discovering some of Florence's finest cultural treasures
- Option A – Florence Walking Tour: a 2-hour orientation tour with a visit to the main bridges, squares and churches in the city (bookable any date and any starting time available).
- Option B – Duomo Complex Tour: discover the religious center of Florence, along with the Baptistery and Cathedral's Museum
- Option C – Pitti Palace Palatina Gallery: enjoy masterpieces of the most famous Italian and European artists, including Filippo Lippi, Andrea del Sarto, Raffaello,Tiziano, Caravaggio, Rubens, Van Dick
- Option D – Michelangelo's David and Accademia Gallery: admire Michelangelo's David and the other wondrous sculptures housed in this museum
- 2-hour private guided tour
- Professional local guide
- Hotel pickup from centrally-located hotels in Florence (upon request)
- Museum/gallery fees
- You must bring your own headphones
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meet your guide at Piazza di San Giovanni (baptistery square) at the corner with Via de' Cerretani, outside caffé Scudieri. Address: Piazza di San Giovanni, 18, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy. Meeting time will be the time selected when booking the tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Tours are available for 1 person or groups of up to 12. Languages available include English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, and Spanish.
- The Duomo Complex private tour (B), the Pitti Palace Palatina gallery (C), and the Accademia gallery private tour (D) options do not include the ticket price and booking fee, which will be paid in cash at the gallery box office. The local tour operator will take care of the museums booking procedures and you will enjoy priority entrance.
- Please note that the Pitti Palace Palatina gallery and Accademia galleries are closed on Monday