Take a trip through Florence with the locals who know it best! Explore the history, the art, and the land around the city, while skipping the line and heading into the Accademia and Uffizi Galleries!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pickup is at 9:30 AM from centrally located Florence city hotels.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Language and pick-up point: You must specify your language and hotel name in your reservation. Please remember to reconfirm your tour at least 24 hours prior to your tour date
- During periods of increased inflow of visitors, despite our reservations, admission to the museums may be subject to delays, mainly due to security reasons. Based on the above reasons, any possible delay cannot be attributable to the local partner
- The Light Lunch menu (if option is selected) includes: crostone al pomodoro (bruschetta with tomato), maccheroni al ragù (pasta with meat sauce or with tomato for vegetarians), penne al pesto (pasta with pesto sauce), dessert or coffee, drinks (a glass of wine and half liter of mineral water p.p.)