Explore the Cinqueterre National Park on a guided day trip from Florence and see the spectacular coastline of the Riviera. Visit Vernazza and Manarola, and explore the beaches.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the sliding doors of the pharmacy inside Santa Maria Train Station, opposite platform 16 at 7:30am.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable footwear and clothes, and travel light
- The national park is often subject to landslides, and for this reason, the trails can be closed. If the trails are closed, a different itinerary will be suggested
- A minimum of 8 people are required to run the tour
- The tour is ideal for people aged 18-35. It is not a strict age limit and people over 35 but under 50 are always welcome as long as they are young at heart and are happy to be with younger people. The tour is fast-paced, budget-minded, and includes activities for travelers to connect with other passengers of the same age
- In the summer months, 2 villages will be visited instead of 3 to allow everyone to relax longer in the villages and take a swim
- It's recommended to not make any travel arrangements for when you return to Florence in the event of any train delays