Discover the rich history and art of the most iconic sights in Tuscany on a day trip from Florence. Experience Chianti countryside landscapes as you explore Siena, San Gimignano, Chianti, and Pisa.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- A minimum number of participants is required to confirm the tour. If the minimum is not reached, you will be offered an alternative or a full refund
- The local guide service in Siena can be provided in two languages
- For small groups of up to 8 people, the tour guide service could be replaced with an English-speaking driver-guide service, with the rest of the program remaining unchanged
- If the Siena Cathedral cannot be visited due to religious services, a visit to the Santa Maria della Scala museum shall take its place
- Until March 31, 2023, it will not be possible to visit the monuments at the stop in Pisa as per the winter timetable
- The order of site visits may change
- Starting April 1, 2023, lunch will be served at a traditional restaurant