This tour is dedicated to honor Florence's father of science, Galileo Galilei. Following the trails of this personality, it is a fascinating 4 hours through the city, testifying to the greatness of this scientist.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Dutch, Portuguese, Japanese
- Private group
Select participants and date
Neptun's Fountain, Piazza della Signoria FirenzeOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card