Explore Florence with this one day trip from Rome. Reach the Renaissance city via train. Enjoy a walking tour and some free time discovering Florence. Visit 2 famous museums, Uffizi and Accademia.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
After taking the train from Roma Termini Station to Santa Maria Novella (Florence). After a short walking to the city center, meet your tour guide in front of Colonna dell'Abbondanza, in Piazza della Repubblica.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please note that the transfer from/to Rome with the high-speed train is on your own
- Train tickets will be provided by e-mail the day before
- Train from Rome to Florence is at 7:35 AM, train from Florence to Rome at 6:48 PM
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
- Lunch is not included in the tour
- Please note that the first Sunday of every month the Uffizi and Accademia Galleries are closed to the public