Explore Florence with this one day trip from Rome. Reach the Renaissance city via train, taking in the stunning views. Visit 2 of the most famous museums in the world, Uffizi and Accademia. Enjoy a walking tour and some free time discovering Florence.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Rome Stazione TerminiOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please note that the transfer from/to Rome with the high speed train is on your own.
- Train tickets will be provided by e-mail the day before.
- Train from Rome to Florence is at 8:20 AM, train from Florence to Rome at 6:38 PM.
- Earphones will be provided only for groups with over 15 participants.
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs.