If you want to enjoy the best of Tuscany’s culture without the hassle of trying to find your way around its beautiful but often confusing country roads, this day trip from Florence, including Chianti, Siena & San Gimignano, is the perfect trip for you.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 13 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Long-sleeved shirt
- Long pants
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- The tour meeting time is 15 minutes prior to the start time. No refunds can be provided for late arrivals or no-shows.
- If you are traveling with a small child, please contact the local partner in advance so they can confirm space on the vehicle.
- To get into the city center, small luxury minivans are used. This prevents having to park in parking lots outside the center and excess walking. Your guide may need to split time between the vehicles when the tour group has more than 8 people in it.
- Tickets for the Siena Cathedral are not included in the tour price. If you wish to visit the cathedral, your guide will assist you. The cathedral is closed on Sundays and for certain holy days.
- The order of the sites visited may vary.