Amble through the rolling hills of the world-famous Chianti wine region. Take a breather away from the hustle and bustle of Florence. Explore 2 wine estates and taste their characteristic Tuscan wines.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Starting time 2:30 PM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Discover the rolling hills and olive groves of the heart of the Chianti wine region
- Take a wine tour through two Tuscan Chianti wineries
- Gaze at the medieval beauty of Greve in Chianti
- Transportation in air-conditioned Coach
- Visit of two different wine estates with a tour to the wine cellars
- A sampling of wines, extra-virgin olive oil, and balsamic vinegar
- Two snacks of delicious regional products
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Piazzale Montelungo Bus Terminal. This is next to Santa Maria Novella Train Station. Look for the staff wearing fuchsia jackets.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Unfortunately the tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- In case of intolerance or allergies, alert the local partner when booking.
- Please note that the tour requires a minimum number of guests to run. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.