Spend a day following in Pinocchio's footsteps visiting the most outstanding places from the novel by Carlo Collodi. Immerse yourself in the story and visit Pinocchio Park and the Italian Gardens in Villa Garzoni.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet the local guide in Piazza San Lorenzo, under the statue of Giovanni dalle Bande Nere.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes