Venture into one of Italy’s most picturesque places, Cinque Terre on a guided tour from Florence. Experience the magical atmosphere of the unique and colorful UNESCO World Heritage site with a professional guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Pickup optional
- Meet your guide at your hotel or other designated address in Florence.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the entrance of the National Library.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- During the wintertime (November 1st - March 31st) boats do not operate because of climate conditions. A train will be use to move from one village to the other during this time