Enjoy a guided tour of the world-famous museum, Uffizi Gallery, in which the world’s finest collection of Renaissance paintings are located, and enjoy a walking tour of the city on this combined tour of Florence’s must-see attractions.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, Spanish, German, French
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
01. Uffizi Tour Meeting Point- Please be present in front of the Gate No.02 (Piazza degli Uffizi, Firenze), 15 minutes before departure time in order to avoid any delays. 02. Walking Tour Meeting Point- Please be present in front of the Hard Rock Cafe (Via dei Brunelleschi,1, Firenze), 15 minutes before departure time in order to avoid any delays.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The tour operator guarantees 'skip the line' tours even during peak season, except in the event of delays or strikes by the museum management.
- Please note that the tour requires a minimum number of guests to run. The tour may be canceled if there are not enough guests to meet requirements.
- Please note that if you arrive after the tour start time you will not be able to join and will not be refunded or have your tour rescheduled.
- In the event of the tour being canceled, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.