Enjoy a sightseeing tour and wine tasting in the birthplace of the Renaissance. Explore the charming Oltrarno district and admire iconic monuments.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Look for the 'Florence Tours by Made of Tuscany' guide at the Ponte Vecchio bridge by the monument of Benvenuto Cellini which is located in the middle of the bridge.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Be sure to wear comfortable shoes, as the walking tour takes approximately 2 hours
- The tour may be conducted in 2 languages