Discover one of the most visited museums in the world on a guided tour of the Uffizi Gallery in Florence. Marvel at Italian Renaissance masterpieces and gain insight in the artists behind them.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through express security check
- Live tour guide
- German, Italian, French, English
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your tour guide at “City Florence Tours”. This is the activity provider's office located next to number 14 of Via De' Castellani, precisely at number 18/red, in front of the general exit of the Uffizi Gallery.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- On the first Sunday of each month, entrance is free of charge, but as tickets can't be reserved ahead of time, entry is not guaranteed
- Even though you have skip-the-line access to the museum, you should still be prepared to wait in line for the security check
- Following the tour you can explore the gallery freely, but you will be required to return your headset to your guide