Discover the villages of San Gimignano and Volterra by traveling through the Tuscan hills with a guide in a small group. Enjoy a day immersed in nature, food, and wine.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts. The meeting point is right in front of the entrance of the National Central Library of Florence.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card, copy accepted
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine