Discover Florence after the sun goes down on a guided electric bike tour. Admire the famous monuments as you make your way through the medieval alleys and narrow streets.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet in front of the Trattoria da Benvenuto on Via de’ Neri, corner with Via della Mosca. Please arrive at least 15 minutes in advance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Children under 3 years old are not permitted to take part
- Children from 3 to 8 years old can take part if carried on the rear seat (maximum 22 kilograms)
- Children who weigh more than 22 kilograms and are under 1.5 meters tall must travel in a trailer-cycle, subject to an additional €5 fee