Discover one of Florence’s most popular attractions, the Pitti Palace, on this private tour. Admire the final residence of the Medici Family, learn about the Pitti Family, marvel at the palace's luxurious architecture, and explore the Boboli Gardens.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through express security check
- Live tour guide
- French, Spanish, Italian, English, Portuguese, Russian, German
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet at the CITY FLORENCE TOURS office next to 14 Via De’ Castellani and in front of the general exit of Uffizi Gallery. Please arrive 15 minutes before the activity begins to exchange your voucher at the ticket counter.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Passport or ID card for children
Know before you go
- On busy days, you may be required to wait in the security check line
- After the tour you can enjoy free time to explore