Discover the hidden paths of the Palazzo Vecchio in Florence. Explore areas of the building that are not accessible to the general public before enjoying a gelato tasting or a typical Tuscan Lunch (depending on the selected option).
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Italian, English
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the ticket office of Palazzo Vecchio - entrance on the left side of the Palace (Via dei Gondi). Show your voucher at the ticket office of Palazzo Vecchio. Lunch takes place at 12:30 PM at Via della Condotta, 7.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- If you have selected the lunch option, lunch takes place at 12:30 PM and is not included for children aged 0-5
- If you have selected the gelato option, you can go to the ice cream shop after the guided tour
- The entrance time of this tour can be subject to changes depending on the museum opening hours. The activity provider will inform you about the exact starting time the day before