Relive the story of the family that managed to become the symbol of a city, facing countless obstacles, betrayals and victories. Explore the most symbolic places of the Medici family in Florence, the most famous city of the Renaissance.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Spanish, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at the main door of the Medici Palace.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Wear comfortable walking shoes