Learn about Florence's LGBTQ community during the middle ages and renaissance on a guided walking tour with Mila Lavorini. See the Santa Trinita Bridge and explore the ancient gay district.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet Mila at the Piazza della Repubblica, next to the Hard Rock Cafè under the Loggia. Mila will have a sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour takes place rain or shine