Discover the best of Florence on a walking tour and get access to the Duomo Complex monuments. Visit Florence Cathedral, the Baptistery, the Campanile, the Crypt, and the Opera del Duomo Museum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Check in time at 10:30am in via de Martelli 50r, corner via dei Pucci - in front of Cafè Firenze. You will find an assistant wearing blue clothing with Caf tour & Gray Line logos.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Appropriate clothing is mandatory to visit places of worship (knees and shoulders have to be covered)
- Due to worship, on Sundays and religious celebrations, the Cathedral is closed to visitors
- Access is not allowed with bulky bags and backpacks.