See Renaissance masterpieces including Michelangelo's David with skip-the-line access to the Uffizi and Accademia galleries. Explore Florence's historical center with a shared and private tour option.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through express security check
- Live tour guide
- German, French, Italian, English, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meet your local guide in front of Eataly.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- On the first Sunday of each month, entrance is free of charge, but as tickets can't be reserved ahead of time, entry is not guaranteed