Discover the Medici's story with a walk through the most important streets and palaces. From Giovanni de Medici to Lorenzo de Medici, see, hear about, and understand the power of this infamous family.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Italian, German, French
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Please meet in front of the Monumento a Giovanni delle Bande Nere, Piazza di San Lorenzo, Florence, 15 minutes before the departure time in order to avoid any delays.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk being refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- Please note that if you arrive after the tour start time you will not be able to join and will not be refunded or have your tour rescheduled
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund